Friday, June 1, 2012

The third pillow from set of four

Pillow 3 of 4
I figure that it takes me a month to sew these bits and pieces into a 16 x 16 inches squares. I sew a little every day or so.  I just finished drawing the grid for the fourth one. It sure is a process and I am looking forward to have the four of them done. And then, I plan to get my hands into free form quilting. I have been considering dyeing some fabric. It would be another learning curve to negotiate and I must say, right now I am feeling a bit on the lazy side.

2 comments:

  1. Jarina..
    I am, as usual, blown away with your pillows.. who know you would ever get drawn to the sewing machine as much as you have...
    I appreciate you sharing your work and progress..
    Take care... love BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jarina. another gorgeous pillow. I can only imagine how lovely and cheerful they must be sitting together!!! Can't wait for the next one, And yes, once you get into dyeing your own fabric!!! And with your amazing colour sense! You are going to have such fun!!

    ReplyDelete