Friday, May 11, 2012

Pillow # 4 completed

16.5"x16.5" Pillow cover #3 front panel
It has been a while since I posted anything. I have been busy with many things. I finally finished the Pillow #4 panel. I decided to make four pillows with these square motives. Yesterday, I began #5, the third one in the series of squares. I am really enjoying patching. My collection of fabrics is growing and selection of colors is getting more complicated. But then, it is fun.
This is my design wall. It is 4'x6' cork like board, covered with grey felt. What you see is a layout of Pillow #3. This one will have two large squares diagonally placed. I am curious how it will look at the end. I never know how it will really turn out until I am done.

I also began to paint with watercolors, finally. These are mostly 7"x7" studies. I am getting the feeling for how they actually flow. And so life is good. I am grateful.

2 comments:

  1. I am delighted that you are having so much fun and producing such great pillows. Thanks for sharing your work..BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Jarina! I enjoy looking at your work!
    Kit

    ReplyDelete